Our School Statutory Information
Our revised website contains a lot of information that is required for parents and stakeholders to find out about our wonderful school. If you click on the titles below it will take you to the relevant pages on our website:
- Contact details: Headteacher, address, telephone numbers, e-mail, etc. (see contacts tab)
- Admission arrangements (see Admissions tab)
- Inspection reports and performance tables.
- Results: Key Stage 2, Key Stage 1, others.
- Curriculum content.
- Behaviour policy. (see School Policy Statements)
- Pupil Premium grant information.
- Sports Grant Information
- Pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities including SEND offer
- Charging and remissions policy. (see School Policy Statements)
- Statement of school’s ethos and values. (See Mission Statement)
- Details of the Phonics scheme we use. (See Curriculum)
- Results of our latest ‘parents survey’
Parents who would prefer a paper copy of the information may request this by writing to the Headteacher. Most of the above information is included in the school prospectus.