The information listed below is published through our website in order to comply with the School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012. Much of the information you might wish to access can be seen on the pages published on your right. Please follow the links for details on the following elements:
Most of the information is available to download in pdf format and could be printed directly from the download.
Some of this information may also be included in our ‘Prospectus’ , ‘Parents’ and other pages on our website (these and other useful links can be found at the bottom of this page).
- Contact details: Headteacher, address, telephone numbers, e-mail, etc. (see contacts tab)
- Admission arrangements (see Admissions tab)
- Inspection reports and performance tables.
- Results: Key Stage 2, Key Stage 1, others.
- Curriculum content.
- Behaviour policy. (see School Policy Statements)
- Pupil Premium grant information.
- Pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities including SEND offer
- Charging and remissions policy. (see School Policy Statements)
- Statement of school’s ethos and values. (See Mission Statement)
- Details of the Phonics scheme we use. (See Curriculum)
- Results of our latest ‘parents survey’.
- Sports Premium grant information.
Parents who would prefer a paper copy of the information may request this by writing to the Headteacher. Most of the above information is included in the school prospectus.